Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tale as Old as Time

Ok, so I'm a little late on this post, but I have to express my excitement over something from this week. It will make me sound like a complete dork, but I'm going to embrace it.

Let me start with a little back story. Bear with me now, I'll try to stick to the short version. My first Easter with the HB, we weren't married or even engaged yet, but nonetheless, his mother wanted to know what she could send me for Easter.  She treated me like one of her own and she'd never even met me. That's how awesome my MIL is. I'm one of the few that can say, I love my MIL. Anyways, the hubby, knowing my love for Disney, suggested among other things, Beauty and the Beast. She searched high and low, but alas, with Disney films, they have limited releases. 

Now, if you are as big a dork as me, you'll understand what was so exciting about this week. 
Beauty and the Beast 1991 Pictures, Images and Photos
Beauty and the Beast re-release!!! 

Phew, glad to get that dorkiness off my chest ;)
And big Hi to my followers *wave* thanks for stopping by!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs