The title is a throwback to Russel Brand's book, My Booky Wook.
I don't have much time, Little GBear is napping and I have a to-do list you wouldn't believe, but I wanted to say thanks to Mrs Airforce over at In Love with an Airman and Lacey over at Guinn and Bare It for an awesome award!
To accept this award I have to tell 7 facts about myself and give this to 15 people that I think are super stylish :)
1. I was in a sorority in college and it turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. I made some awesome friends and learned some life lessons along the way.
2. My parents have been married for over 40 years. I love looking back at their wedding photos. My dad was in the airforce stationed overseas and that's how he met my mom. Sometimes he jokes he met her at a strip club haha.(which is even funnier if you know how quiet and reserved my dad can be)
3. I was a cheerleader for one year in high school. I wanted to be on dance team, but our school didn't have one. I thought it would be the next best thing. Not so much, although it was fun for awhile.
4. I have always been terrified of tornadoes. I grew up in Kansas and used to make my parents go to the basement at the slightest hint of a storm (don't worry we had a tv and all kinds of fun stuff down there) I would bring every stuffed animal I owned to my corner of the basement and my brother would walk outside and watch the lightning.
5. I've only broken one bone, my foot, but I had a big dancing competition coming up so I medicated and didn't stop dancing. Luckily it healed ok, but it still hurts from time to time. (I was young and stupid)
6. As a baby I would throw up (full on projectile) after every meal. My dad nicknamed the throwing up version of me Edna Jean. Why? Because he thought it was an ugly name and clearly his beautiful daughter couldn't be capable of something so ugly, so it must be Edna Jean (the throwup queen).
7. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18. And I got my first car at 21.
Now to pass this award on!
Michel at Two Southerners (I just started following, but can't wait to read more)
NikeAthena at Small Town Girl
Ashley at Life of a Fearless Girl
Steph at Watching Airplanes
Just a Girl at Just a Girl
Lauren at Combat Boots and Diapers
HMB at Pennies from Heaven
And anyone else who would like this award.... share the love! (Lil Gbear woke up so don't feel bad if I didn't include you, just no time to list more!!!!)
Thanks again ladies for the award!