Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My First Award (oooh Awards!)

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:


{1}: Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
So, Thank you  Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's ... My first award :)

{2}: Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I cannot stop eating the Halloween candy, are Reese's a viable breakfast food?
2. I still keep my cell phone with me at all times... even the bathroom (product of deployment)
3. I have celebrated more birthdays in England than I have in the United States.
4. I am obssessed with Pandas... and was so excited to finally find some boy baby clothes with pandas on them ;)
5. I used to have to curl my hair for dance competitions, so I got to sport sponge rollers in my hair to school on a regular basis (can you say cool kid?)
6. I had braces 3 times. The second time, my orthodontist "forgot" why I had them. So I had them for 3 years, for NO REASON
7.I'm halfway finished with a program to become a paralegal.

{3}: Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
 The Young Army Wifes Life
 Combat Boots and Diapers

I've discovered a bunch more, but they've already received this award.... and I don't think these two lovely ladies have yet and I'm glad I've discovered their blogs!

** Make that awards!

Thanks Aimee @ The Young Army Wife's Life for giving me another awesome award today!

10 Things I like:

1.) I love my little family, Lil Gbear, Bear Cub and of course my Husband
2.) I love anything pumpkin flavored
3.) I super heart Christmas (and I may have already started listening to Christmas music)
4.) I have always loved The Wizard of Oz
5.) I'm always happiest on sunny days.. but I still like a good rainy day now and again to make the sunny ones more special
6.) I love the ocean
7.) I love Irish music... always makes me wanna get up and dance
8.) I am obsessed with sparkles. I've toned it down a bit as I've gotten older, but there's always a glitterholic in me just waiting to bust out
9.) I like salt. No, make that LOVE salt. I never seem to be able to get enough.
10.) I love watching trashy tv


I won't list 5 blogs I like, because I'm new to the game and most of you have this award, but I love reading any of the lovely blogs I have on my list!

2 comments:

Hey Aimee Nicole said...

Thanks so much:) I've also left you a different award on my blog!

Steph said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for stopping by and following my blog.

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs