Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly How I Love You

Lil GBear is napping and rather than doing anything around the house that needs to be done, I'm dreaming of Christmas... and more specifically Christmas cards!

I have seen a bunch of you lovely bloggers talking about Shutterfly's awesome Christmas cards, so I decided to take a peek.  My friend used Shutterfly last year, but I had already purchased cards from another company, so I hadn't even looked at them. This year, since I'm a creature of habit, I had planned to use the same cardmakers as last year, but when I saw the selection and the awesome prices I was converted to Shutterfly!  Now my only problem is figuring out which Christmas Card to choose.

I've narrowed it down to a few.. First we have the Flat Photo Cards

I love that this card has room for more than one photo and the font on the writing is so cute!


This one also has the potential to use more than one photo and I love the retro feel!!

Shutterfly also has these awesome Flat Stationary Cards... There are so many of these I LOVE that I really had trouble narrowing it down


I super heart with sprinkles on top this beautiful design! I love the damask print and the rich color!




This one is called the Pretty Poinsettia Print and I think it's utterly fabulous. Classy and festive, everything you need in a holiday card.

But Shutterfly doesn't just do cards... They have awesome Gift Tags, Canvas Wall Art, and Calendars. Not to mention they also have Story Cards, for those of you who want to catch up your loved ones on your year.
So don't wait, go check out all Shutterfly has to offer! Oh and let me know if you have a favorite; clearly I'm having a hard time picking :)



And the best bit, Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

3 comments:

Mrs. Air Force said...

Thanks for following! I look forward to reading your blog!

Kathryn said...

Cute blog! Thanks for following! :)

Jessa said...

I love the last one! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs