- Four shows you watch. (I admit we watch far too much, but here are a four haha)
- Top Chef
- Real Housewives (any of them although, NJ and OC are my fave)
- Walking Dead (although no more new episodes for awhile)
- Four things you are passionate about
- My marriage
- My lil GBear
- Puppies! (particularly rescuing them... like my pup)
- Books. Love to read.
- Four phrases you say a lot.
- Merrrrr. (so it's not a phrase, but it's a big part of my vocab haha)
- Really?! I mean really?
- Your face is.... (I know, so mature right, but HB always starts it!)
- Four things you learned from the past.
- Friendships take work, but when they become stressful it's time to re- evaluate
- Don't be afraid to be yourself, there are people that love you for you
- Popularity is so over-rated
- I am stronger than I thought
- Four places you would like to go.
- France (I've been once, but it was entirely too short a trip)
- Four things you did yesterday.
- Grocery shopping with lil Gbear (he makes everything more fun)
- Changed stinky diapers (haha no day is complete without it)
- Enjoyed some quality cuddles with HB after lil Gbear was asleep
- Four things you're looking forward to.
- Christmas vacation (minus the whole airport/traveling business)
- Trip to SF in a little over a month
- Some quality time with the HB
- Zoo Lights with lil gbear (last year we went lil gbear wasn't born yet)
- Four things you love about winter.
- the first Snow
- Having a good excuse to bake tons of treats
- Scarves. I love Scarves!
City Lights and Camo Nights
Combat Boots and Diapers
Guinn and Bear It
Life of a Fearless Girl
And ladies, I know it's busy, so don't worry, it won't hurt my feelings if you don't do this ;)