Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Whew, Busy Weekend

It has been a whirlwind weekend. I'm taking a break from packing (oh how I procrastinate) to pop in. We're headed off to the wintery Midwest to visit HB's family for the holidays. I am super excited, however bummed that we had to drive and drop off Bear with my brother and sister in law for the week. If only it wasn't so expensive (oh and if only he didn't hate planes), but $350 each way, for a week?! That would just be silly. He'll be much happier with the puppy cousins (they have 3 jack russells, talk about energy!)

We drove over yesterday afternoon, dropped Bear off, had dinner, went to bed, woke up, had breakfast and headed back. As soon as we got back I went into crazy packing mode and am just now feeling like we may actually be ready to leave tomorrow! I will try and stop in on the blog world now and again, but it may get busy. Never fear, I have a few posts scheduled already ;) But, if I don't have a chance:

Merry Christmas to you all~ Safe travels to all those traveling and a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Have a safe trip!

Steph said...

Have a great time! Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

-Sam I Am- said...

have safe travels and a very merry christmas dear!!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs