First of all, thanks to those of you who commented on my last post. I think I was second guessing myself because I couldn't talk it over with HB, so I needed reassurance, which you so kindly gave me :)
Anyhoo, it's been awhile since I've done one, but it's MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Come on over and join in the fun at Wife of a Sailor!
Happy Friday Everyone!!
- What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Hmm, well the basic info and I like to know where people come from. I think it gives a little insight into their life.
- Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I would rather know most everything. Although, I'd rather not know a lot about past relationships. It would just make me jealous that she had him first haha. (silly I know, because I've got him for life)
- If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
This is hard. Dream city would be London, but it's pricey so a bank account to live the lifestyle too haha. On a more realistic level, my hometown. It's a nice midwestern city with plenty of culture (great art museums, symphony etc) and I think it's a fantastic environment to raise kids.
- When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
I always take my camera and battery charger because I take so many pics!
- Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
wife, mama, sister, dancer, art-history-buff (does it count as one word if I hyphenate haha), dork, friend, goofball, cookieholic, diet coke (haha, there really is no better way to describe me)
This week's MilSpouse Round Up is hosted by Singing Through the Rain. Come over and join in!