Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hump Day Rambling

Today was a pretty decent day. The sun was shining, lil Gbear, Bear and I went to the puppy park. One of the dogs there must have really taken hump day to heart, because he got super friendly with Bear at every opportunity. I couldn't help but laugh.

The only downer is that HB is out in the field. However, I'm embracing it and using the time he's away (it should only be a couple days, not bad at all) to get stuff done around the house that I have been procrastinating. I did pretty well during the day, but once darkness hit and I got lil Gbear to bed I have been watching trashy tv (Toddlers and Tiaras anyone?) and fiddling around with the ol' blog. I was going to make a fancy schmancy header, with pretty pictures and everything, but I apparently didn't have the patience tonight. (or maybe ever) However, I think the result is satisfactory. It's by no means awesome, but it isn't hideous either.

Having HB back in the field made me realize, it's been more than six months since he's been home. That means that they are starting to get serious about training again. Not that they weren't serious before, but now the difference is clear. He showed me the upcoming calendar and there will be lots of time in the field, but in the end, it's better than deployment. So for tonight, I'll fall asleep alone in my bed, but I won't complain. It could be worse. It could always be worse (and hey it's kind of nice to get to hog the bed ;) On that note, I leave you with this picture. Gbear loves shutting the door on me and today he figured out that I find it hilarious when he does this:

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^ hahaha hes soooo cute!I also love your blog :) AWESOME!

Steph said...

Love the picture. When my hubby goes to drill, I totally take advantage of some "me" time. I'm glad you can embrace it.

Jennifer said...

Hahaha, he is adorable! I love your new layout too.

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs