Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dearest Daddykins


We're not ones for sentimental words,
Fart jokes are more our style,
But this fathers day I want you to know,
You always make me smile.

From the very beginning, I've been your little girl.
You've helped me grow smart and strong,
With every gem of wisdom, each pearl,
You've taught me right from wrong.

These days I'm living far from home,
With my husband and little man,
You may think my daddy I've outgrown,
But Edna Gene* is still your biggest fan! ;-)



Happy Father's Day to my wonderful daddy and all the other dad's out there {like my wonderful husband}
*For those out there *gasping* did she reveal, is that her name? I will let you know that Edna Gene is not my true name, but a name my father came up for me when I was doing something icky like throwing up lol.

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I love this. I wrote my dad a poem for Father's Day too!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

That was really sweet! We're a fart joke family too, glad to see it's more common than we think : )

Screen Doors Tracy said...

Hello maate nice post

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs