Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Fill In Drive By Style

I have been a busy bee this week so I haven't had much time to blog, so I thought this would be a great way to pop in, kind of like a drive by McDancer. Gotta love Wifey's Friday Fill In! Go link up with her :-) Promise I'll be around more next week, but I've been working extra this week!


If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be?  submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
Hmmm.... I'm not really sure. I've been on a big Sugarland kick recently. Or the singers from Celtic Thunder, yum! Irish and they can sing? Yes please, just don't tell hubby ;-)

Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
Well, kind of. I just started working part time, but it's more for my own personal experience than the money, but it does help pay my student loans!


During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex?
 submitted by Explosions of Love
HB and I have always been OBSESSED with 7-11. The people at our local 7-11's even knew us. When hubby deployed, they asked why they didn't see him anymore. Anyway, since we were always getting slurpies and Big Gulps, my friend joked that our baby was a Lil Gulp. It stuck :-)


Have you ever won a blog giveaway?  If so what did you win?
 
submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
I've been lucky and won a few, some of the best include Cupcakes from Stay Calm Cupcakes {thanks Guinn and Bare it!} Glitter flats from Living on the Dreams of Butterflies and a fun package of favorite things from Watching Airplanes. Thank you to all of the ladies who have had great giveaways and I promise promise promise one soon! 

If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army

Leftover pizza, hummus, juice, diet coke, beer, pickles, pickled asparagus, cheese, hot dogs lol. We're all over the place. Oh and this time of year, don't forget the watermelon {I forgot how much I love Watermelon!!}

1 comments:

Simon Conley said...

This was loveely to read

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs