Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Something New

Well, the lovely Miss C participated in a fill in the blank Friday and since I do not have the brainpower to write a whole blog tonight, but I still want to stay in the habit, I'm joining in too {copying is the sincerest form of flattery b t dubs} So, for something new, fill in the blank Friday! Join in at the Little Things We Do!

Also, join in on Miss C's bloggy bonanza gift exchange, because you know you love gifties! 



1.   Love is  a many splendid thing
2.   Being in love feels like   happiness. Feeling like you can conquer the world.  

3.  My favorite quote about love is    Well, Miss Caci took mine {totally my go to quote} but another I love is "On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" Translation: One sees welll only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes. 

4. The most important thing in a relationship is    Communication for sure. Nothing can be achieved without a solid line of communication. Also, patience. Sometimes you have to learn to go with the flow and not get upset over the little things. {sometimes I still need to be reminded of this}

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is    Someone who smokes, but more importantly, someone who wants me to change. There's a big difference between pushing you to be a better you and wanting you to be someone altogether different.

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is    I show my love language most through acts of service. I love to bake cookies or pick up his favorite juice or get something totally random that reminds me of him, but I'm also a physical touch person {cuddles!}

7.  I love    My Hubby Doodle {oh god, he'll kill me for calling him that and most of you probably just threw up in your mouth from the mushiness} and of course my puppula and the baby man {who really is more of a toddler man, but he will always be my baby} 

3 comments:

Shayla said...

I love how LOVE oriented the fill in the blank is!

Your quote is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Erinn said...

love lifts us up where we belong!

yay for love :D

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Loving this post :) I like this link up series! I think showing your love through service is the best :) happy I found your blog!

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs