Wooohooo! It's that time again for Flashback Friday, number Four!!! We had some great linkups the last time and it was hard to pick some favorites, but I picked Julie's post about the difficulties of motherhood, and delicious recipe for Chipotle Barbacoa and cilantro lime rice from Tanya at Moms Small Victories.
Your hosts:Every link up has its rules and ours is no exception:
1. Follow each host & co-host by at least one method/social media platform
2. Link up a post that is at least 3 months old. The post can be on any topic but it must be family friendly. Or if you don't have a post that old, write a new one about a memory and link that up!
3. You can add up to two posts. Please do not include any sponsored posts, giveaways or other link parties
4. Visit 2-3 other blogs and leave some comment love. If you really like it, share it via Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter.
5. Each week, each host & co-host will pick her favorite post . It will get pinned to our FlashBack on Pinterest and featured on their blog for the next Flashback Feature board .
Finally, this is optional, but we would love it if you: Tweet about the linkup &post a button on your blog.
And of course if you'd like to co-host, please email poekitten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Flashback Friday!!!