Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know All About Me

I decided to link up with lovely Lou from Guinn and Bare It {I mean everybody's doing it ;) }
Getting to Know ME: McDancer

1.What chore do you absolutely hate doing? 
I'm not a big fan of taking out the trash, but I really really hate folding laundry. I feel like laundry is never ending and it gets me frustrated!

2.What is your favorite body part?
Hmm, I've always said my eyes, because to be honest I've never had great body image, but, college and then meeting HB have helped me appreciate me, so I would say legs and butt :)
On guys I'm all about muscular {without being too crazy} arms and a nice firm tookus.

Shake your Booty!!


3. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I've never really been told I look like anyone famous! During the whole doppleganger fad on Facebook I even used one of those, find your doppleganger apps and my closest matches were only like 15%.

4.What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I've been hooked by the Lifetime show One Born Every Minute. It's a documentary style show about babies being born and every time a mom holds her baby for the first time and the dad is there looking lovingly at the munchkin I start blubbering like a baby.

5. What story does your family always tell about you?
My dad loves to tell people about how I used to throw up after EVERY meal when I was a baby. I had a super sensitive stomach {still do} and no one ever wanted to feed me because whoever did would get thrown up on. Anyhoo, my dad always joked that his beautiful daughter could not be responsible for something so gross and ugly. So, whenever I threw up, I was dubbed Edna Jean the Throw Up Queen, because my dad thought it was an ugly enough name for a pukey baby.

6. What do you love about blogging?
I love blogging because it gives me adult interaction on the days when Gbear and I don't even leave the house and because let's face it, you ladies are fabulous!

7. What are your passions?
I've gone through lots of passions and I still hold many of them dear to my heart, but I would have to honestly say that right now I'm not really active in any except for Gbear. When I am, CASA is a cause near to my heart {Court Appointed Special Advocates}. It is a program that assigns an advocate to children going through legal proceedings, whether it be custody battles or any other instance in which an unbiased party needs to step in to help the child.
Also, Art Therapy for Veterans. I won't yammer on, but basically, it is a method in which Veteran's can express their feelings and tell their stories. It often times also results in amazing artists being born {and I heart Art History, so it's history in the making!}
I could go on and on. Animals. Make A Wish Foundation. Relay for Life. Take Back the Night.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Haha... nice picture! Still working on teaching the pups to fold laundry.

Stop by my blog, I have some good news for you!

Jennifer said...

I used to volunteer for CASA when I was in college. I need to get back into it up here, I love it. Also, nice booty picture. lol

Michelle said...

Love! I mean SERIOUSLY LOVE! The baby story! Too cute! My kids were like that, they would spit up like the exorcise kid! It was wild.
Great post!

-M-
michelletherib.blogspot.com

Fran said...

Oh man, I love One Born Every Minute Too... it makes me laugh and cry all in one episode hehe

Love your shake the booty pic :)

Lou said...

Dang girl, nice booty picture! Haha your family story is crazy when i was younger i used to puke all the time not cause of food cause of allergies it used to annoy the heck out of my family! haha. thanks for linking up love!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs