Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Show me your... Rings!

When I saw that Mrs. Yellow Ribbon was doing a link up of Show Me Your.. Rings I had to join. Even though I'm already married, I love looking at people's sparklies!!! I don't have any great photos of my ring {they are so hard to photograph} but when HB and I eventually have our big wedding ceremony, you can bet I will have the photographer get our rings together. I love all the beautiful photos of rings in wedding flowers. So without further ado {I just realized how much I say that}


My Precious {Lord of the Rings anyone?}
The picture doesn't get one of my favorite elements which is the side view of the setting. It's got an antique/vintage feel {people have asked me if it is an antique} which I heart.


Did you look at rings together?
Not really. He was super concerned about getting what I wanted though, so we glanced online once. In the end he took a few of my besties for a little extra guidance {but the final one he picked out all by himself}He always says he wants to get a bigger center stone one day, but I told him it's plenty sparkly enough!


Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
I loved it. It was even more sparkly than I had wanted, but this girl can never have too much sparkle.


How often do you wear your rings?
I only take them off to put on lotion, because lotion in the crevasses is such a pet peeve. I know I really should take them off more, but I'm too likely to lose them {and my mom told me a horror story about one of her besties losing her 2k diamond ring}


Do you clean your rings?
Yup, I like to keep them shiny! I clean them at home whenever I think about it and then every six months get them inspected and cleaned.


What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
 Honestly, I was still laughing at the proposal {I laugh when I'm happy, nervous, etc} it took me a few minutes to really sink in that there was a ring, but then I thought, wow, he did good! I had some crazy dreams about HORRIBLE rings, so it was wonderful to really like it and not just have to pretend!
 
Bear helped with the Proposal
 
 
Head over and link up so I can admire your pretty bling!

18 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love that your rings have an antique look. I love that!

Unknown said...

Awe I love that Bear helped in the proposal, that is just too cute!

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon said...

Your rings are beautiful! I love antiquey rings! And the pup is precious.

Angie said...

That's so cute that Bear helped! Your rings are gorgeous!

hmb said...

Beautiful!! PS---I've not seen you on twitter. You need to join. Now.

star said...

Your rings are gorgeous! I love antique style rings!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

thats adorable how Bear helped! a girl can never have too much sparkle is right!

Jessa said...

So pretty! All these pictures are making me drool for bling. Of which I have none.

Fran said...

How cute that Bear helped!

Steph said...

So cute that Bear helped. He's such a romantic.

Love the rings!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh! Sparkly!

Lydia said...

So cute that your puppy helped! You have a very pretty ring!

Julie said...

awww the puppy helped? so cute.

Lou said...

omg. i love the ring! Its gorgeous!

Megan said...

I love your sparkly ring! This is a great idea. I think I may have to join in!!

Unknown said...

look at all that bling :) so pretty hunny! xo

Ashley said...

Your ring is very pretty!
I had the same problem with getting a picture of mine- although we are married, we haven't had our big ceremony yet with all the pretty pictures!

Nicole said...

Very pretty! And I love that Bear helped with the proposal! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs