Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Making a Comeback Friday Fill in Style

Obviously, I've been the world's worst blogger recently. I'm not even sure I can call myself a blogger anymore, but here goes my attempt at changing that. Joining in with Wife of a Sailor and her MilSpouse Friday Fill In. Hope y'all have an excellent Friday!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I would have started running... I'm doing the Color Run later this month and I haven't run even 1 mile in ages. 
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June? 
Hmm, we packed a lot into June, but one of my favorite things was seeing Erth's Dinosaur Petting Zoo The joy and excitement little man experienced seeing it would have been plenty, but it was enjoyable for us adults too!
3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day?The library I work at has a Fourth of July celebration that I participated in {with little man by my side!} and then we marched in the town's Fourth of July Parade. It was SO HOT! Afterwards we just came home and crashed, but it was a pretty good Fourth.
4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up) (thanks to Sespi at And You Never Did Think for inspiring this question)?
I take all the important documents and some special photos. Some dog toys, toddler essentials, and my laptop all stay with me as well. Our last move we planned to have our stuff moved to storage courtesy of the army for awhile until we were settled, so I packed a whole lot more crap to get me through til then.
5. What are you looking forward to in July?
If I'm 100% honest, the end of it lol but there are a few fun things- My birthday! and then the Color Run too :-) 

3 comments:

To the Nth said...

Oh man, I would have loved a dinosaur petting zoo when I was a kid. I was convinced that I was going to grow up and be a paleontologist. Then I learned that paleontology involves a lot of exacting, delicate work in hot, dusty locales and got over that idea.

L.A.C.E. said...

Please please stay back. I missed your posts!

Rhe Christine said...

so happy you are here to be a new follower! Here's to jumping back on the blogging band wagon. Good luck with the color run. it always looks like so much fun.

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs