Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Complete

Two weeks ago, in the wee hours of the morning, my wonderful husband came home from his month of training. It may have been only a month, but oh, how I missed him!

It's amazing how quickly you can fall back into a routine. I'm back to working my two jobs and HB has been getting some quality time with Gbear while preparing to go back to school again. He gets a well deserved break for this month before he is going to hit the books like never before.

I always find that it takes a few weeks to truly feel like you're back in the swing of things. Adjusting to not sleeping star style in the bed, sharing control of the TV {fewer Felicity and Dawson's Creek marathons lol}, but the contentedness in having your partner in life back at your side, that you feel immediately. It's good to have him back!


1 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

Happy for you! A month is still a long time to be without your hubby :) That pic of him and Gbear is adorable!

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs