Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello Again!


I told myself, this year I will be a better blogger, but it seems I'm terrible with resolutions. Two weeks into the new year and crickets on my end. Well, here is my feeble attempt at improvement. The lovely Erika over at Chambanachik had a call for writers and this chickadee answered. If you don't already follow Erika, you really should. Her writing is often poignant and so accessible. She makes it so easy to connect. 

In her call to write, Erika asked for stories of separation, long and short alike. Military families experience a lot of these, but sometimes it's not the longest separations that are the hardest. Go check it out and I promise you'll be seeing a lot more of me.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs