1. Tell us about your dream job… one that you could do regardless of pay.
Hmm, I have a few, some ambitious and some just plain fun. Being a curator at a major museum would be A-mazing.... I love the way art reflects politics. I wrote papers chronicaling (i think i made this word up) the struggles in Northern Ireland and a different one on the comparison of the art of veterans of the Vietnam War and the War in Iraq. On a completely different note, I'd love to own a doggie bakery a la Three Dog Bakery
2. What is your most prized material possession (kids and pets don’t count!)? I don't really know, I guess my photographs... I'm a photo fiend.... or my wedding ring set. I look down at them and remember how lucky I am to have such a fabulous husband.
3. What has been your favorite duty station and why? I'm new to military life and after I married Hubby I moved back home so I haven't really had a chance to experience one.... I'll let you know when I have if opinion ;)
4. What is your least favorite household chore? Gosh, I dunno.... I get a sick satisfaction from getting most things done. Laundry. I don't enjoy bothering with sorting... and what is up with disappearing socks!!!
5. If you could give one piece of advice to a teenager today (not specifically a MilTeen), what would it be? I think in the end I would remind any teenager that you only live once. Live life to the fullest, but still respect your family, because they are there for you through thick and thin!