This recipe is one of the simplest cookie recipes out there, but they are delicious. I made them last night for HB since he had a long long day of work ahead of him (stupid night ranges) And I thought it would be a great recipe to share. And these cookies store super well too, so for those of you shipping them to loved ones, I highly recommend!
Super Simple Peanut Butter Yums
(This makes about a dozen)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Mix until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Press finger in center & add chocolate chips (if you want - my husband prefers them without so I do both!)
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake! These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
Head on over with your favorite Holiday Cookie Recipes!