Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

T.G.I. Friday Fill In

It's that time again, head over to Wife of a Sailor if you want to join in :)


1. Do you or your husband ever wish that your husband was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
I think HB is happy where he is~ it has some family history, his Grandfather served and was at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attacked.

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
I don't know if there really are any, I grew up in the Midwest {and still have lots of friends there} so any there would be closer to "home" and I have a lot of friends in Texas. Pretty much anywhere would be fun for awhile and there are so many times we have to be separated, I'd rather live in a hovel than live somewhere without him.


3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
Hmm, that's tough. I think I'd go with 24 because it's still young, but old enough. And I had little man and HB came home from deployment all when I was 23 :)

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
Reese's Puffs or Frosted Flakes. Right before Gman was born I wanted Frosted Flakes ALL THE TIME. And Reese's Puffs because they totally are candy parading as a breakfast cereal.

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Some of you will be grossed out and some will just think I have a problem {which I do} but it's Diet Coke. I pretty much live on it.

2 comments:

Athena said...

Diet Coke for me too :)

Have a great weekend!

Megan said...

Diet Coke with Splenda is my morning beverage of choice! Maybe we should start a Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous group. "Hi, my name is Megan. I'm addicted to Diet Coke."

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs