Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Well howdy partners! Haven't seen y'all in awhile.

When you take a procrastinating queen {me} add in a family vacation, two part time jobs, countless Dr's appointments with a 2 1/2 year old, therapy appointments with said child, household necessities {endless laundry}, and the desire for some quality time with the husband {who's schedule often infringes on that} well, that's how you end up with HUGE breaks between blogging.

I'll try to be better. And as a sign of my fidelity ;-) here are some pictures of Gbear riding a pony. {and now back to catching up on all the blogs I follow}




5 comments:

Amber said...

I pink puffy hearts G-bear

Lou said...

YAY SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! Im jumping in joy!! Your one of my favs and i have been missing you!!!

Steph said...

Awww! How cute! He looks like he's having tons of fun.

Fran said...

aw, he's such a cutie!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Oh my goodness he has gotten so big, he's like a little boy now!! Crazy how fast time flies. I've missed you and your blog!

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs