Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Denial


It’s not just a river in Egypt. I’m busy floating down the rapidly floating waters right now.

As I’m paddling along I’m fooling myself. Convincing myself that things aren’t about to change. I’ve come to like our little life here. Things haven’t been perfect, but they have been pretty darn close, but in a very short time, the husband will be leaving us for awhile.  I keep trying to tell myself that it’s not that long, at least we’ll get to visit. At least we’ll be able to Skype, but none of that beats the every day cuddles or watching him goof around with Gbear.

So for these next few days, I’m going to keep paddling down the river. I want to enjoy each moment and I’d rather be in denial than think about how things are going to change and hopefully, one day soon, I'll be able to remember how much I longed for this change and how wonderful change can be {after you pass over some rapids}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs