Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different

Yesterday's post was a bit of a downer, so, now for something I love. Just thinking about it makes my heart happy!
I've mentioned that I have a love for Irish dancing.... I started when I was 8 and even though I don't compete anymore, it is still such a big part of my life. I'm studying to get certified as a TCRG which is the certification process to become an Irish dance teacher. It's a lot of work, so in the meantime I thought I'd occasionally share some awesome Irish dance videos I find on youtube.
This is Trinity. They are from Chicago and they are AWESOME.  I remember seeing a live version of this at one of my very first Oireachtas (Irish dance competition- regionals) I think I was 10? maybe 11? They had a live band and I had never seen a choreography like this. Little did I know, one day I would be up on the Worlds stage competing against teams like this!


Trinity Irish Dancers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs