Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playing Catch Up.. An Award

The lovely Beckie at Turn For the Nurse awarded me this and I haven't had a moment free to post it, thanks to my lovely little vacay, but now I'm starting to get things back on track. Ever feel like you need a vacation after a vacation?! I digress. 

 
Now for the "rules" of this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
Thank you Beckie!!

2. Answer 10 questions

3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy

4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award


The 10 Questions...

1. Why did you create this blog?
On a whim basically. I felt like I needed another outlet in life to express myself, share recipes, and keep track of my life and how lil Gbear is growing. Honestly, I'm pretty amazed I've stuck with it this long, but now I think I'm hooked.

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
At the moment mostly Mommy blogs, MilSpouse blogs and anything crafty. I love seeing all the different ideas people come up with {so creative!!}
I basically enjoy following people that have something interesting to say and express themselves well.

3. Favorite make-up brand?
I tend to stick to cheap-o makeup because I can never bring myself to fork out the money for the good stuff, but when I do, I love pretty much anything sold at Sephora, especially Stila. And Mac. Some of their stuff is a little too crazy, but some of it is great.

4. Favorite clothing brand?
I love American Eagle jeans. They're one of the only brands with inexpensive jeans that actually look good on me. I *heart* Free People clothes, but unless I find good deals at the Rack, I usually have to stay away.

5. Indispensable makeup product?
Burt's Bee's Lip Shimmer {I have terrible chapped lips}

6. Favorite color?
I can never choose. Turquoise is always a good bet.

7. Favorite perfume?
I love Burberry Brit Sheer, Romance, and I still love Victoria's Secret Pink {I know *so* high school}

8. Favorite film?
What Dreams May Come and Wizard of Oz

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
So many: Australia because it seems so beautiful, Italy because of all the art & history, Greece because it looks fantastic and France because the one time I went there was not your typical trip to France.

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
hmm, I think mascara, because it wouldn't be as noteworthy 

Now, I'm cheating and not choosing anyone to pass this on to, because I'm still catching up on life after my vacation. Feel free to grab it if you haven't received it before!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs