Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fancy a Cuppa?

It's November; the month of Thanksgiving and a time when people love to look at all the things they are grateful for. I've noticed some bloggers doing 30 days of gratitude and I thought I'd give it a try. It can sometimes be all too easy to forget all the awesome things we have to be thankful for.

For my first day, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.  Rather spur of the moment, I had the opportunity to join in on a swap hosted by the lovely Meagan over at Local at Last  . Get Your Java On was a swap for Coffee/tea lovers and gave us an opportunity to spread the love! My partner was the loverly Ms Erinn from It's the Journey and she sent me some gems! Oh how I love getting things in the mail that aren't bills!!!!! I got a wonderful selection of delicious teas - for the most part I'm a tea girl thanks to all of my time spent in Jolly Old England and a gift card for Starbucks. Oh how I love me some Starbucks, but I'm usually too cheap to buy it, so this gift card made. my. week. So, for this day, I am thankful for awesome blog swap buddies who send me lovely treats in the mail!!! Thank you Erinn and thank you Meagan for hosting!!!!
All of my goodies and my ADORABLE hedgehog card



"  target="_blank">" />

3 comments:

Mrs. Nix said...

Yay! I'm so glad you and Erinn enjoyed participating. Thank you so much for stepping in at the last minute. You're awesome! :) Don't forget to link up!

Fran said...

That card is freakin' adorable!

Sierra said...

Oh how fun! Maybe I need to join in on my swaps because who doesn't love getting stuff in the mail?! I'm totally on an herbal tea kick right now and experienced some amazing cranberry hibiscus tea this weekend. Yummy.

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs