Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

This is Halloween- Throwback Thursday Style

Happy Halloween everyone! I have always loved Halloween {and not just for the candy} and it's even more fun when you have a puppy or a kidlet to dress up and enjoy it with you!

I got really nostalgic today, between seeing photos of my old coworkers all dressed up and seeing a bunch of Throwback Thursdays, so for my own pleasure {and maybe a few of you will enjoy it} I decided to do a mini walk down memory lane with Bear and Gbear.

My first Halloween as a furmama, HB was deployed. We had a running joke that I was going to dress Bear in something ridiculous and I decided to just go with it! The other puppy is his BFF Kora.

And now we have Gbear through the years. His first 3 years his costumes were homemade {by my wonderful mother in law} This year will be his first year wearing a store bought costume, which makes me a little sad, but he'll still be pretty cute ;-)
First Halloween- Dino Baby

2nd Halloween Ewok

Max from Where the Wild Things Are

This year we will have an elephant by day and most likely a Power Ranger by night {we've reached the age where he has to pick his own costume- no more telling him what to wear and him not caring lol}
That's my little walk down Halloween lane- now we're off to go trick or treating!

3 comments:

Alejandra said...

Adorable costumes!! V will be 4 next Halloween, and I figured this would be the last year I got to kind of make the choice.. I'd love to try homemade!

Jen said...

So cute! I love the Ewok!

Fran said...

Dude. GBear is so, so cute!

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs