Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Easy {addictive} Ranch Pretzels



Things you will need: 
1 package small twist pretzels {1 lb bag}
1 package Ranch Dressing (dry)
3/4 cup olive oil {If you would prefer buttery, use an Orville Redenbacher butter oil}
2 tsp Dill
1 tsp Garlic Powder

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees

Mix together all the ingredients except the pretzels. In a separate, oven safe container {I used a large casserole dish}, place the pretzels and drizzle the oil/seasoning mixture. Stir the pretzels to make sure they are evenly coated.  Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, but be sure to stir them regularly to keep them well covered in the mixture.  After 15 minutes remove from oven, give one last stir, and then allow to cool.

I promise you, if you like ranch and pretzels, you will become addicted to these. They are great to bring to get togethers. People find themselves scarfing them down like there is no tomorrow!

5 comments:

Kenya said...

This sounds like a great snack even for parties. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Meg Taylor said...

I love anything ranch!!! I've never tried "flavoring" pretzels before, but I think I have all of this in my house right now and will definitely be trying it!

Meg @ www.myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Mmmmm....sounds yummy!

Fran said...

pooh these sound yummy!

erika said...

Oh no. All I eat is pretzels so this will need to happen soon.

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright McDancing Through Life | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs